WAV files must be in 16bit, 44.100Hz
MP3 files must be in 320kbps
- When you proceed to exporting an Unmastered variant,
take a look at the settings of the master channel: there should
be no plugins (limiter/compression) on. The peak volume
of UNMASTERED version mustn’t be lower than -3db
The MIDI folder must include:
– MIDI files of the necessary instruments of the song.
All stems folder must include:
– Stems files of all instruments of the song(Kick,Clap,
Bass, Chords, Fxs, Hats, Percussion etc)
Each stem track must have a correct name according to the sound
(Kick, Snare, Hi-hat and so on)
- All tracks must be sent only separately (for example,
snare and clap shouldn’t play simultaneously)
- The minimal stems amount is 12 tracks.
- The maximum stems amount is 40 tracks.
- Check the audio tracks as they shouldn’t be empty.
- When you proceed to exporting stems, take a look at the settings
of the master channel: there should be no plugins (limiter/compression) on.
The peak volume of unmastered version mustn’t be lower than -3db
Add Project File of Your track.
You may sell a project file (Ableton, Cubase, Fruity Loops or Logic)
and earn extra $50 when someone buys your track with the project file.
Do not forget to check whether the project file has
got all the necessary files to be run on a buyer’s PC.
You shouldn’t send us only the project file (*.flp, *.lpx, *.als, or *.cpr).
There should also be a ZIP-archive containing necessary files.
Sign and add the contract
CREATE ZIP FILE
NAME OF TRACK
(G min 125 bpm)
UPLOAD TO DROP BOX
SEND US THE LINK