WAV files must be in 16bit, 44.100Hz
MP3 files must be in 320kbps
- When you proceed to exporting an Unmastered variant,
take a look at the settings of the master channel: there should
be no plugins (limiter/compression) on. The peak volume
of UNMASTERED version mustn’t be lower than -3db
The MIDI folder must include:
– MIDI files of the necessary instruments of the song.
All stems folder must include:
– Stems files of all instruments of the song(Kick,Clap,
Bass, Chords, Fxs, Hats, Percussion etc)
Each stem track must have a correct name according to the sound
(Kick, Snare, Hi-hat and so on)
- All tracks must be sent only separately (for example,
snare and clap shouldn’t play simultaneously)
- The minimal stems amount is 12 tracks.
- The maximum stems amount is 40 tracks.
- Check the audio tracks as they shouldn’t be empty.
- When you proceed to exporting stems, take a look at the settings
of the master channel: there should be no plugins (limiter/compression) on.
The peak volume of unmastered version mustn’t be lower than -3db
Include a txt file with a link to the
sample pack where you took this
vocal and mention the name of the vocal sample used
search for the lyrics of the vocal
sample and add it to the file.
Include a dry vocal sample into
a pack if you haven't found lyrics
Add Project File of Your track.
You may sell a project file (Ableton, Cubase, Fruity Loops or Logic)
and earn extra $50 when someone buys your track with the project file.
Do not forget to check whether the project file has
got all the necessary files to be run on a buyer’s PC.
You shouldn’t send us only the project file (*.flp, *.lpx, *.als, or *.cpr).
There should also be a ZIP-archive containing necessary files.
Sign and add the contract