How to Start Making Money by Ghost Producing
Based on the example of our service, we’ll tell you how to start earning money doing ghost producing.
In order to begin, you must need at least one fully completed track.
The track criteria
- The track must be fully original.
- You are not allowed to use ready-made samples of melodies, midi, and construction kits.
- You can use vocal samples but you must make sure that they are royalty-free.
- The track shouldn’t be published in any of social media. The same applies to tracks’ previews.
- The world net mustn’t see that the track exists at all.
Sending an application
Once you’ve made sure that your track meets the requirements, you can go to the page «Become a Ghost Producer» on our website and leave the application.
Fill in all the fields of the application:
- First and last name;
- Phone (including a code of your country);
- Your Facebook profile link;
- The downloadable link to your Soundcloud page of your track (you should leave only the link to the track that you want to sell. You don’t need to add links to your other accounts. Only the link to the track that we need to listen to).
After that, click the button ‘to send’.
Your track check
After you’ve sent us your track, our team will review your application. It takes from 1 to 3 days on average (excluding holidays).
We’ll thoroughly check your data and the track. If we find your track appropriate for our platform, our manager will get in touch with you to discuss the details. You will be told the further actions to be taken (how to fill in the contract, what documents to formalize to add your track on sale).
Wish you good luck!
Here you can get to know how much do ghost producers make on our service and how the pricing is formed.