All the tracks that you send to us must be the original ones.
While composing, it is prohibited to use all kinds of prepared melodies, chords from the free libraries, or construction kits
However, using vocal samples from the vocal libraries is allowed, but you should be 100% sure they are royalty-free.
Also, the whole track sent to us or a part of it shouldn’t be posted on the Internet (including all types of social media and so on).
One more condition is that the track must be sold only in our shop. It means that you can’t put it on sale in a different shop.
Every producer whose track meets our requirements will be sent a contract. It’s required to fill it in and sign it. You can use any PDF Online Editor for that. When the contract is signed and filled in, simply attach it to the letter for our consultant.
(if you have not Pay Pal)
1) The payments are possible only to a PayPal account or a credit card.
2) Once your track is sold, we will send you the money within 3 days. Note that the payouts are possible only from Monday till Friday as the weekends and holidays are days off.
1) The price of the track is set and adjusted by our specialists.
2) The track is moved to the Super Sale section if it is not being purchased for a long time.
3) You can delete your track from our shop in 3 months in case no one buys it within this time.
4) You don’t need to ask us a lot of similar questions like: How is it going? Is anyone interested in my track?